Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to get root access on your device? If yes is your answer again, then you are on the right page. Download KingRoot 5.3.6 APK file from here, install it on your Android device and root it successfully.
KingRoot 5.3.6 is an Android application that lets you root smartphones and tablets running on Android versions 2.2 to 5.0 without using a computer. Once you gain root privileges on your device, you will be able to flash custom firmware, remove unwanted applications and install apps that require root permissions.
Here you can download a working version of KingRoot APK, i.e., KingRoot 5.3.6 APK.
Download KingRoot 5.3.6 APK:
KingRoot 5.3.6 App Information:
- App Version: 5.3.6
- Package: com.kingroot.kinguser
- File Size: 10.98 MB
- Minimum Android Version: 2.3
- Release Date: March 22, 2018
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) KingRoot is developed and distributed by KingRoot Studio. So, all credits must go to them.
2) Using this one-click rooting method, you can gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet with just a click. To learn more, check out our guide on how to use KingRoot to root any Android device.
3) KingRoot 5.3.6 can help you root your Android device running on Android versions from 2.2 to 5.0. Although it hasn’t been officially mentioned, some people claim that KingRoot can root devices running on the latest Android versions as well.
4) You can also easily unroot your device using KingRoot. To learn more, check out our guide on how to unroot Android device using KingRoot.
5) While rooting your device, KingRoot installs the KingUser app for managing root permissions. If you would like to replace it with SuperSU, kindly follow our guide on how to replace KingUser with SuperSU.
6) If this version of the KingRoot app doesn’t work on your device, try other versions of this app.