Are you using an Android smartphone or tablet? If yes, are you searching for an easy way to gain root access on your device? If yes again, then you are on the right page. Download the KingRoot 5.3.1 APK file here, install it on your Android device and root it at the touch of a button.
KingRoot 5.3.1 is an Android application that lets you root smartphones and tablets running Android versions 2.2 to 5.0 – without using a computer. Once you gain root privileges on your device, you will be able to flash custom firmware, remove unwanted applications and install apps that require root permissions.
You can download a working version of KingRoot APK right here, i.e., KingRoot 5.3.1 APK.
Download KingRoot 5.3.1 APK:
KingRoot 5.3.1 App Information:
- App Version: 5.3.1
- Package: com.kingroot.kinguser
- File Size: 20.46 MB
- Minimum Android Version: 2.3
- Release Date: November 29, 2017
- App Status: Working
Points To Remember:
1) KingRoot is developed and distributed by KingRoot Studio – all credit goes to them.
2) Using this one-click rooting method, you can gain root privileges on your Android smartphone or tablet at the touch of a button. To learn more, check out our guide on how to use KingRoot to root any Android device.
3) KingRoot 5.3.1 can be used to root Android devices running Android versions 2.2 to 5.0. Although it hasn’t been officially tested, some people have reported that KingRoot can also root devices running the latest Android versions.
4) 4) You can also easily unroot your device using KingRoot. To learn more, check out our guide on how to unroot Android device using KingRoot.
5) While rooting your device, KingRoot installs the KingUser app for managing root permissions. If you would like to replace it with SuperSU, follow our helpful guide on how to replace KingUser with SuperSU.
6) If this version of the KingRoot app doesn’t work on your device, try the other versions of this app.